Like every Monday, we suggest you take a short break to discover the selection of the best creative tweets of the week. As usual: creativity, sharing and a good dose of laughter.
Let's go !
Eve vs reality.
What I would like to look like and the reality. pic.twitter.com/PBEG8byXj3
- Naïs (@TocTocTocNais) February 25, 2017
uestion of approximation.
Bayrou is getting closer to Macron,
Mélenchon is getting closer to Hamon,
Fillon approaches the examining magistrate.
- Olive M (@marcais_olive) February 24, 2017
ymbolic and creative this blockade!
Fenelon high school in Paris blocked this morning in support of Theo under the banner "accidental blockade." I find it beautiful, Bravo #justicepourtheo pic.twitter.com/264juyZQxJ
- A P O C A L Y P S E (@your_good) February 23, 2017
unchline of the week!
A bit easy to attack Macron on his lack of program while he wrote a book to talk about it. Let's see the summary ... #macron pic.twitter.com/sy4x0A3rMj
- Gad (@GadUltimex) February 22, 2017
acron x Bayrou
So against all odds, #Bayrou offers an alliance to # Macron ... #CroisonsLes! 😉 pic.twitter.com/xgYrh4VK83
- GuillaumeTC (@GuillaumeTC) February 22, 2017
e return of the stick.
Since I stopped drinking I hear people tell me about their lives.
- Bandinito (@Il_Bandini) February 22, 2017
is called contextual advertising!
Contextual advertising. pic.twitter.com/DpGDk0ofGf
- Professor Bang (@ProfessorBang) February 21, 2017
Enelope cow version ... and honest!
The # SIA2017 presents Penelope, a beautiful Charolais who is not fictional. pic.twitter.com/0mUlxYi4xu
- Agricultural Show (@SalonAgricole) February 25, 2017
Speak, we are almost there.
When you're two fingers to find love pic.twitter.com/Zgqzs44SG5
- LaurentLC (@laurentLC) February 26, 2017
I eat pancakes in Brittany at my grandmother Brittany and she calls it GAUFFRES I do not believe in anything anymore
- Ⓣɧőő რɑ ś [̅ ¢ (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((